Originally Posted By: nca225

Nice to see kieth didn't actually did not dispute the knowledge he gained from my prior post. When you're right, you're right.

There was no knowledge in your prior post Nancy-boy. I thought that point should have been abundantly clear.

Let me put it a different way. You are full of shit. Pretty much the same old same old from you.

I don't know why the brainless little Topeka hatchery trout is attempting to continue with his hypocritical Thread Diversions. I just cannot bring myself to be concerned about turning off anyone on the fence about our gun rights, if it means acting nice to a sneaky and disingenuous piece of crap like Gladys.

That problem pales in comparison to the silly idea that we should embrace idiotic gun owners like nca225, pmag, and rocky mtn bill... who actually vote for the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats that want to take away our gun rights.

Why do you suppose someone who professed to be so disgusted with Thread Diversions keeps acting like a complete idiot who is concerned not in the least with the actual thread topic?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.