Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: craigd
Are you implying that the purpose of posting is largely for marketing purposes?

Not in the least. I post because I enjoy sharing. I also enjoy viewing the work of others.

Steve

craigd, don't you wish we saw this side of the apparently bi-polar Stevie all the time? The one who denigrates our pro-2nd amendment President Donald Trump and our NRA, while simultaneously supporting his fellow internet doxxing pals, and people like SDH-MT who make vulgar physical threats, seems to be the one we see most often.

I wonder how long Steven would be welcome on FB if he engaged in that sort of behavior on that social media platform? There are certainly some unusual ideas of what constitutes civility here.

I still think SKB Stevie is more interested in sharing his own free advertising and self promotion of his businesses than anything else though. That disrespect for Dave comes through loud and clear with every single post. If there ever was a photo sub-forum here, would you feel that SKB should or shouldn't include pics of himself wearing buckle strap girls shoes? Personally, I think he should keep his cross-dressing in his own closet. If SDH-MT ever posted pics of his girly shoes... you can bet they would be copyrighted, like the other self promotion pics he "shared".

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.