Originally Posted By: nca225
I don't know keith, you'll just have to hope that old colonel might one day wish to share his thoughts with you....

That can never ever happen Nancy-boy, because that would require Gladys Kravitz to have a brain.

The sad fact that Gladyz is pretty much brain-dead explains why you two are obviously such kindred spirits. You might share one viable neuron between yourselves. It would also explain why you and Gladys so frequently see things in my words that are not even there.

My disdain for both of you is there, just so you glean something factual from this THREAD DIVERSION that came from the ignorant and apparently illiterate little Topeka hatchery trout. So is my disgust with your joint dishonesty and your hypocrisy. If that makes Gladys feel bad, or insulted, or angry, or sad, then I feel great. There is little here that gives me more pleasure than getting under the skin of a slimy invertebrate like him. They say that stress is a killer. Since my posts seem to cause Gladys stress, hope springs eternal. The other day, when I said that the Preacher wasn't the most dishonest person here... guess who I was thinking of.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.