Originally Posted By: keith
The other day, when I said that the Preacher wasn't the most dishonest person here... guess who I was thinking of.

Hmmm, King? I'm pretty sure of your nearly 10,000 posts, 8,000 of them you were impugning King's honesty. But hey, I guess old men make an easy target for you. Or maybe its your other frequent targets, such as SKB, or rmb, or Brent or Bob, or Dr. Wonko, or is it CB? I remember you calling him a liar for one reason or another because he called you out on your generally poor disposition and character flaws, and you didn't like that he held himself out as your friend while doing so. I think you called him dishonest for that too. Hey with friends like that trying to help you, who needs enemies?

Even though I do like guessing games, I'm just not sure on this one, there are sooooo many people that draw your ire for what ever little reason or slight you perceive against you.

Although I'm pretty confident you don't mean me. You have in the past gone out of your way to point out that I have been honest about my positions on gun control.

Thinking about it some more, you can't mean me, your MO is to reproduce some post and spin it it to your perception that there was some dishonesty afoot. To my recollection, you have never reproduced one of my posts for that reason. That being said you have reproduced one of my posts, just for the sole reason to gain some pity for yourself. A post that to this day I still find endlessly entertaining. You know which one I'm talking about.

Last edited by nca225; 01/20/20 11:36 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum