Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: keith
The other day, when I said that the Preacher wasn't the most dishonest person here... guess who I was thinking of.

Hmmm, King? I'm pretty sure of your nearly 10,000 posts, 8,000 of them you were impugning King's honesty. But hey, I guess old men make an easy target for you. Or maybe its your other frequent targets, such as SKB, or rmb, or Brent or Bob, or Dr. Wonko, or is it CB? I remember you calling him a liar for one reason or another because he called you out on your generally poor disposition and character flaws, and you didn't like that he held himself out as your friend while doing so. I think you called him dishonest for that too. Hey with friends like that trying to help you, who needs enemies?

We don't have to look far at all to see dishonesty from you Nancy-boy. Gladys Kravitz would be repeatedly calling for proof that around 8000 of my nearly 10,000 posts were "impugning King's honesty."

I'll only ask for such proof once, because I have asked you similar questions about your many lies repeatedly, and all we see is you trying to change the subject, or slipping away like the coward you are. Remember the repeated question about your lies that Trump didn't respect the Constitution, while you and the other Libtards here support and defend the Liberal left Democrats who work to take the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding U.S. Citizens?

Of those other Libtards that you refer to as my targets, I seldom refer to any of them as being dishonest without QUOTING them to show exactly what they posted that is false or hypocritical, or both. Yet offering that level of proof... their own words... drives tight-assed pinhead hypocrites like Gladys crazy.

Then there's that unfortunate situation with CB. Now there's another lie from you. You are very good at QUOTING me and twisting my posts when you want to tar me as a Nazi, for example. You even paraphrased my comment; "With friends like that.... who needs enemies?"

You know damn well what transpired. He was using the IGNORE function to IGNORE my posts, and roundly castigating me because he didn't care for my methods of handling anti-gun trolls and Libtards, and slimy liars.... you know, gutless worms like you and Gladys Kravitz. He attempted to ridicule me publicly, twice, which is something a true friend would never do under any circumstances. But a short time before that, and while at the same time IGNORING my posts... he emailed me to ask me if I would be interested in doing some slow rust bluing for him using the methods and rusting formula given to me by PA24, Doug Woodin.

You remember Doug, don't you Nancy-Boy? Doug knew you were filthy slime too. Anyway, I knew that CB was IGNORING me, so I just acted like I never saw his email, and didn't respond. I felt that was extremely two-faced behavior. I never called him dishonest that I recall. I privately informed him that our friendship was over, and he took it all public again. I then did say a lot of other things, and when I revealed what he had done, he avoided this forum for quite some time. He knows he should not have behaved like that. We can still agree on the Liberal threat to gun rights, how full of shit you are, and the many failures of Liberalism, but a friendship died. Leave it to you to dredge it up by lying about the circumstances.

I did think it was hilarious that he also snubbed the work of the free advertising gunsmith SKB, who he had told us was one of his best friends here. He chose me to do the work on his barrels rather than his good friend Stevie... even though he was doing things that were disloyal and unfriendly to me. He would not have done that if he thought that Stevie could do as good a job as me.

I really don't have to lie about the dishonest and hypocritical Libtards here, because the truth is so much more hurtful to them.

So when do you plan on posting your full name and address, to satisfy the likes of the Preacher, Stevie, SKB, or Gladys Kravitz, the brain-damaged Topeka hatchery trout?

I can answer that one. When hell freezes over. It would terrify you to enter the same zip code as me, and you know it.

And can you guess how Gladys Kravitz has again proved to us what an extreme hypocrite and complete idiot she is yesterday?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.