Originally Posted By: FAQ What are the rules of conduct for the forum?
Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message array(s).We reserve the right to reveal your identity array (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. Participation is at your own risk and judgment.

Many violate these rules in word and or spirit. Keith you are by no means unique. However you do lead the pack.

A simple text search of our website shows what kind of posts you often make.

Just a sampling of your words:

Originally Posted By: keith
……Here's some true facts for you. You can save them and reprint them as many times as you wish. I hate anyone who undermines my Constitutional Rights, and especially our 2nd Amendment which is so much a part of my life. They are no better than an ISIS terrorist to me. If they died, the world would be a better place……Call me out whenever you like…

....I personally don't ever use the IGNORE feature on anyone, ……. I have more fun pissing them off than I ever would ignoring them...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You appear gender fixated at times:

…all of the F.A.G.'s (Fake Ass Gentlemen) ….

…….If there ever was a photo sub-forum here, would you feel that ____ should or shouldn't include pics of himself wearing buckle strap girls shoes? Personally, I think he should keep his cross-dressing in his own closet. If ____ ever posted pics of his girly shoes….

….There was no knowledge in your prior post Nancy-boy….

….Since you often do the same exact thing post Nancy-boy….

….I have a better idea Nancy-boy….

….Finally, Nancy-boy has someone….

….Did you happen to teach Nancy-boy ____ how to do it…..

….you just don’t want to go near my other question, do you Nancy Boy?...[censored] ____ bailed out….

…Since there is no-one that could top the transgender hatchery trout _____ when it comes to posting absolute filth here….

….And look! The totally illiterate transgender trout thinks she is a lawyer now….

….Then we have _____ and his little transgender pal ….

….I can’t figure out why your little transgender friend ….

….Another set of lies about what happened during our trading of insults transgender coward ….

…It is most interesting that a number of the F.A.G.'s (Fake-Ass-Gentlemen) here….

…..Sounds something like Charleton Heston overdosing on estrogen!..

….._____, it appears you take it as a personal dog whistle when someone refers to homosexuals and transgenders? And with good reason!...

……because they don't want everyone to know that they have less stones than school-girls…

…. [censored] coward ….

…..self-appointed estrogen fueled..

….by all of the F.A.G.s (fake ass gentlemen)…. I freely admit to being rude to those who work to undermine our gun rights via their words and actions….

I'd like to see _________ demonstrate his dissatisfaction with the way Dave runs his website by doing one of those estrogen fueled "I'm Done" thin-skinned-crybaby farewell threads as we have seen in the past. ….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then there is your fecal fixations

…….You are full of shit. Pretty much the same old same old from you…..

…..I had no intention of ever being nice to a spineless piece of shit….

…..lost his shit again….

…..I don’t give a shit what you think….

….the same little turd….

…. piece of shit coward ….

..you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown..

Intelligence appears important to you:

…..Thanks so much DUMBASS….

…..DUMBASS ___’s #post

..Here's stupid’s reply:….

..I'll bet that the moron above….

..you really are stupid and myopic….

…..Here's another Fudd Libtard…

…..you will always hold the title of "Village Idiot" here….

…You are so f***king stupid….

…tight-assed hypocritical pinhead…..

…Hey brainchild……..

..like an illiterate negro sharecropper.

…..Mental illness can hardly explain the kind of dishonesty you exhibit here King. You can keep right on posting denials King, hoping people will forget what you posted in the past. I will keep right on reminding them with your own words, that we have anti-2nd Amendment Trolls right here undermining our rights and stabbing us in the back…..

...That about sums up your mindset King. You are sick. You are a mentally ill anti-gun Troll in total denial of facts, clear words, and clear meaning, as patiently and repeatedly explained by the very Framers who wrote those words. And you are dishonest to the core of your being.....

Who can forget this example of real hate?

.....Please don't make us wait much longer to post your anti-gun legacy in the "Silent Doubles" memorial forum. Please hurry. Don't you want to see if you can abuse your poor dog Jake in the afterlife?...

…..The final say will be my memorial tribute to you and all of your anti-gun sentiments in Silent Doubles. You deserve it King. You earned it...

Courage or lack of it seems important to you and is often a focus:

…You are too cowardly and too disingenuous to admit when you have lied or when you have been wrong about me….….

…...who is being the disingenuous coward here…...

…...You have the same gutless personality...

…..He lost his shit and engaged in cowardly and decidedly uncivil behavior...

…..That pretty much makes you a lot like him, and just as cowardly....

…..tripartite of sleaze and cowardice...

…..your repeated cowardly running and fleeing...

…..you run like a coward...

…..your cowardly doxxing would not turn out as you envisioned...

…..What are you so afraid of coward...

…..you run away from it like a coward...

…..Tell us some more lies coward...

…..telling us you are not a coward...

…..who must run like a coward...

…..then runaway like the dishonest coward you are...

…. transgender coward ….

…. [censored] coward ….

…. filthy coward ….

…. spineless coward ….

…. piece of shit coward ….

…. Like the dishonest coward you are ….

…. You ran away from them like the coward you are ….

…. Maybe you are simply a coward ….

…..It's because you are nothing but a LYING dishonest piece of shit. And a gutless coward too... we must not forget that you are a gutless coward who needs to lie....

From a poster who expects others to respect his privacy and hides his true identity or jokingly assumes someone else’s identity

….Wow. Your keyboard courage is impressive…

Last edited by old colonel; 01/21/20 05:45 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS