Um, no James... I do not see how that works. I tried to be as civil as I could when responded to Nancy-boy's bullshit. I could have reverted to calling you a two-faced Canadian weasel. But I felt there was no need to go there to counter Nancy's crap. I really don't see how some bullshit about semantics makes a bit of difference in what transpired between us as you proceeded in manner that I do not believe you would find acceptable if the tables were turned.

I don't cling to Doug's skirt,and there was nothing in my statement that Doug would need or want to defend. So just stop being a disingenuous drama queen already.

The point in time when you contacted me about doing some rust bluing for you was quite a while after Doug had passed... relatively speaking, since he has only been gone a few years. The point in time when you emailed me coincided exactly with a point in time when you were IGNORING my posts. I recall that perfectly because I decided to respond to you via Doublegunshop PM rather than my email. However, I couldn't PM you because I got the notification that I could not PM this user because he is IGNORING YOUR POSTS. That was when I learned that you were doing this. Even at that, I still didn't wish to terminate what had been a pretty decent internet friendship.

So I just decided to just say nothing, and not reply to your request, to see how things played out. By then, you were becoming much more friendly sympathetic to the Libtards... something that I'm certain would have been very disappointing to Doug. Again, I said nothing, as I don't get to choose your friends. If you think telling that truth is somehow disrespectful to him, I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I spoke and corresponded with Doug more than enough to confidently state that I knew how he felt about the Libtards here. Some of the people you chose as preferred new friends were precisely the reason he quit posting here. I could just imagine his response to the post where you informed us that one of your best friends here was Stevie SKB... along with King and other Libs that weren't ever going to be on Doug's Top Ten Great Guys List. I know he would have been shocked at your transformation... to put it mildly.

It wasn't long after that when you really started becoming more and more critical of me. I checked again and saw that you still had me on IGNORE. I thought, this clown is acting like BrentD and the other turds that claim to ignore someone, yet still respond to them. Things quickly escalated, and your attacks got so intense that jOe responded with his advice to me: "WITH FRIENDS LIKE THAT, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES."

Of course, part of the problem was your obsession with jOe, and your perception that I was 100% wrong to defend anything he posted. That intense obsession with jOe was on full display yesterday when you were far more critical of jOe and his comments about gays than you were about the absolute filth directed toward craigd by nca225. Your new Libtard friends certainly taught you how to play the selective civility game.

You want to talk about being hoist upon your own petard??? What a joke!

Back to the realization that things were no longer friendly between us, I then emailed you about your actions, preferring to discuss your issues with me privately... like a friend would and should do. You gave a reply that I felt was rather lame. I replied to that, in point by point detail, and you didn't bother with a response. Then you soon posted another personal attack here. That was enough for me. I still attempted to keep it private, and I sent you the PM where I told you to go f**k yourself, and formally ended what I once foolishly thought was a friendship.

Being the drama queen you are, you posted that PM from me, and had your melt-down. I replied with what had transpired that proved to me that you were a two-faced Canadian weasel.

Is this coming back to you now? I still have the email where you asked me to blue barrels for you. I still have the PM where I told you to go f**k yourself. I'd have to look to see if your Thread where you posted my PM still exists, or if it has been deleted. I haven't bothered looking because it really isn't important to me. Over is over, although I find it strangely interesting that your only responses to things I have posted since then have been several times that you QUOTED me on gun rights, the economy, Trump vs. Liberals, etc., and said that you agreed with what I had posted. But I know all I need to know about you as a person and as a so-called friend. And I also know that when I laid it all out for you, you dropped out of the thread you had initiated, and kept a low profile for some time afterwards. You never would have backed down in a million years if you thought your behavior was admirable and justified, or the way you would want to be treated by a friend.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.