Gladys Kravitz, I really enjoyed your extensive compilation.

I'd say that I'm proud of your efforts, but I really don't think you are smart enough to do this by yourself. I believe that you had help from someone who would rather hide behind the scenes and keep a low profile, as you and the Preacher did during last January's Winter Offensive. Every battle involves planning, don't they? But it doesn't help when there are agents that intercept the plans for the attack. It's called counter-intelligence... when there is actually intelligence to counter.

I couldn't help noticing that you carefully edited out the names of the slimy turds I was directing those comments to. Truth be told, I believe a good many of them were directed toward a certain tight-assed hypocritical crybaby pinhead who calls himself old colonel... aka Gladys Kravitz. I hope they make you cry yourself to sleep every night, and eat you alive every day.

We know that all the rest were directed toward really fine quality gentlemen and invaluable members... right????

Uh, no... actually, they were directed toward the most disgusting and dishonest liberal worms here.

Explain this Gladys... None were directed toward Stan. Not even one was directed toward Ted. There were no nasties for jOe. Not a one for Miller. You won't find any that were directed toward KY jon. Nor was craigd a recipient of derision or insults (from me, at least)... nor a whole lot of other guys who aren't creepy lying sneaky, conniving, gutless worms who engage in repeated attempts to intimidate me or have me banned.

If you seriously think I'm going to ever be nice to a worm like you, or that you can change me or stop me, then you are dumber than I thought. And Gladys, that is being so ignorant, your I.Q would have to be in negative numbers. If you think I am going to be nice and polite and mannerly to the pure slimeballs here who post filthy things about my family, or lie to me, or lie about me, or conspire to engage in doxxing, threats, intimidation... those who call me on the phone screaming vulgar threats, call me everything but a white English gentleman, attempt to jeopardize my employment etc., while pretending that I am the root of all evil here... Then you have have proven and justified every negative thing I have ever said about your lying hypocritical idiotic self.

And you should also think twice about the absurd idea that I would ever respect the total and complete idiots who claim to be supportive of gun rights, while jeopardizing our gun rights every time they go into a voting booth, They do so by their unabashed support for anti-gunners. You are still incensed about the idea of a Memorial for your pen-pal King with a reprint of his extreme anti-gun rhetoric and QUOTES of his own words. . But King himself recently told us he was still proud of his words and his support for anti-gun Liberals.

The real motivation for your obsession with me is perfectly clear. You are willing to do anything you can, including an unhealthy investment of time and money to silence me, and hide the fact that these pukes are literally stabbing law abiding gun owners and citizens in the back. You claim to be a Conservative and a supporter of gun rights, but your actions here have once again revealed the truth about you.

Look assh0le... if you were really and sincerely interested in manners, civility, decorum, or following Dave's rules... you would have gone off the rails over the absolute filth that your transgender little friend nca225 directed toward craigd yesterday.

You read it, and so did buzz.

Originally Posted By: buzz
Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: craigd

Only conversation Steve, but sure folks judge without knowing what's in the heart. How else would you know my pals are racists?

You know thrifty, if you didn't have keith's pubic hairs scratching your eyes all the time, you might actually know the answer to that by looking at what they have wrote instead.

Edited to add. I'm sorry, that was agenda driven and uncivil of me. My bad.
This is the filthiest post I think Ive ever seen on this forum. A bit more than uncivil imho. You should be ashamed.

Perhaps you think that behavior and personal attack on a decent man will convert folks and make this a kinder and better forum??? Perhaps you will tell us that filth is your idea of staying withing Dave's rules? Perhaps you and BrentD will tell us that this is good manners? Perhaps you and SKB and canvasback will tell us that this is mannerly, intelligent, and less homophobic than jOe saying he doesn't think God created or approves of gays?

When pigs fly.

craigd is about as civil and non-confrontational as you can get. I am sure he is as straight as a laser beam in his sexuality, and is a good family man with a wife and kids. craigd has been taking a lot of heat lately as being some puppet or parrot who is influenced or controlled by me. Nothing could be further from the truth. craigd is a completely independent thinker. If I have a problem with craigd, (and I do) it is that I feel he is too nice and too kind to the liars and hypocrites here. But I don't expect or think I could ever change him. He will always be his own man.

craigd's style is as different as night and day from me. He regularly nails the disgusting lot of you Libtards with a special brand of subtle sarcasm. Many of us get a real laugh at the subtle digs and swipes he takes at you. The problem I have with that is that many of you, such as rocky mtn bill and nca225, are just too stupid to even comprehend the subtle b1tch-slaps he gives you. His lessons are wasted on students that have no brains. If I had any influence on craigd at all, I would advise him to disrespect you all as much as you disrespect him, instead of letting it roll off his back. I treat you as I do because being nice toward you plays into your hypocrite's game.

That said Gladys Kravitz, if you really felt the way you say you do about manners and decorum and civility, you would be posting a long collection of QUOTES of gutter filth, name calling, insults, personal attacks, dishonesty, attacks on religion and God, etc. from nca225. There is no shortage of it... if you mean what you say.

But you haven't, and you won't. Neither will SKB. There will be no calls from either you or the Preacher for him to stop posting filth while using an anonymous screen name. There will be no concerted effort by all of you to search for dirt and engage in doxxing of nca225. And BrentD will not hold up nca225's filth as a reason to withhold support for this forum, or as a reason to suggest a boycott and a mass migration to Upland Journal. rocky mtn bill saw that filth and is silent. Dr. Wanker has applauded nca225's behavior here. I have no doubt that nca225 gets advice and consent from some Liberal cowards who operate from the shadows here. The Preacher will not launch a personal attack thread or give his psychoanalysis, or even invoke his God or religion, even though nca225 regularly has disgusting things to say about his Lord, his Bible, and his Christian beliefs.

nca225's latest filth could not have been posted at a better time. The disgusting words nca225 posted here yesterday are nothing new, and hardly unexpected. For once, I am happy to see it because the collective and relative non-response from you and your friends was a priceless illustration of the truth about all of you Liberal liars.

You would be hard pressed to find a bigger collection of liars, frauds, and hypocrites anywhere on the internet, as the crowd of pukes you are a part of. And out of the whole disgusting sickening lot of you... Gladys, you are the most slimy piece of shit of all.

So save that for your collection you sick little worm.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.