Ahhh, Keith. So much bullshit and spin, so little time. Besides the toxicity you spew, its the tediousness of your posts that had me put you on ignore. You continue to be both toxic and tedious.

So lets get a few things straight.

You and I were never friends. You are someone I know on the internet. We share a political viewpoint and for that reason, communicated amicably for a number of years. For years I have been encouraging you to have and use a different tone in your attacks on those you disagree with. Privately and publicly. Nothing new there. I finally concluded last year that you have some mental issues of some sort. And I still believe that.

I had you on ignore because your posts pollute this fine site. I got tired of having them in my face whenever I visited the site. And while on the subject of the ignore feature.....what are you.......5 years old? Does flicking ignore on mean we have sworn off ever viewing posts from the offending party again? What a consistently childish position you take on that subject.

Hiding behind Dougs skirt? Of course you do. You are the only one who ever brings his name up, always in a effort to chastise someone. Ill repeat. Its disgusting and you should stop using your imaginations of what a dead man might think. As I said, he cant defend himself or disassociate himself from your filth.

As far as you being insulted because I had you on ignore, I recall us having a somewhat humorous exchange about that. I told you exactly why I put you on ignore and it was consistent with my long term view of your style of postings. Which I was always clear with you about. To act now that you were somehow wounded by that is just more spin and bullshit. And, it was a significant period of time between me asking you about the barrel bluing and you telling me to go [censored] myself. Over a year. A year in which your posts got ever more strident, ever more ridiculous.

Its laughable how you dont see semantics as mattering when defending your behavior and posts but its the kind of thing you try to call others out on all the time. Like the leftists you profess to hate, your hypocrisy is stunning in its boldness. I love how you describe yourself as a practicing RC. Bollocks. You have no idea what being Christian means.

Apparently the things I do and say are important to you. You save them. You analyze their hidden portents. You pull them out to lamely try to flay me with them when it suits you. You are crushed by the ending of our friendship. What else explains the vitriol you direct at me.

And then there is your bum buddy jOe. You shall be known by the company you keep. Low intellect. Racist. Homophobic. Mean spirited. Down right stupid. Go ahead. Take jOes counsel. Bwahaha.

You are a sad little man Keith. You have issues. Get help.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia