Poor James Mustela Frenata... The two faced Canadian weasel.

So sorry to tax your brain with posts so tedious that you needed to IGNORE them. We recently saw this same lame shit from the Preacher...

Since you are also mentally incapable of digesting too many things at once, I will go slowly, and just address small digestible bites of your own spin.

Take a deep breath and try to think real hard. Let me know if I need to break this down further.

OK, ready? I said it was two-faced of you to ask me to blue your barrels, while at the same time acting like you were amicable and "friendly" to me. If we can believe any of your bullshit, you actually felt much differently about me. Yet you still preferred me over your new wonderful Libtard friend Stevie Bertram SKB, when you wanted someone to do a nice job of slow rust bluing.It

You claim I had become so tedious and objectionable that you had to use the IGNORE function. Two problems with that sister....

First, like me, you had previously made the argument that we have free will, and should be able to just skip over the posts of anyone we don't care to read anymore. That is what Stan recently said he does, and that is what I do.

Second, in spite of your disingenuous claim, you still felt compelled to toggle the IGNORE function to keep right on reading the stuff that got your panties in a knot.

That is pretty much the same crap we see from BrentD on a regular basis.

That should be enough for now to counter SPIN and WEASEL WORDS from a two-faced Canadian weasel.

More to follow...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.