Have at it Keith. I have a life that revolves around things other than internet warrior-ing and constantly rebutting or refuting your spun version of facts.

Youre unhealthily obsessed with proving your points, however useless they may be. The nature of your character is evident to all. So is mine. Im fine with how we are and will be judged.

I sometimes dont not respond to you because of some gotcha post from you. I sometimes dont respond because you are an ass. Because there is no end to your obsessive / compulsive drive to win these inane discussions. Sometimes I just get tired of your toxicity, hostility and social stupidity. jOes too.

As has been pointed out many times here, you are a purveyor of all that you accuse others of.....cowardice, hypocrisy, spin and lies. You start just about every toxic diversion on this board. And if its not you, its your bum buddy jOe. The reason no one complains about the Rev or SKB or RMB or the rest when one of them resorts to your tactics is they dont start it. You do. But you are too stupid to realize that.

Spend you day dreaming up some lengthy counter argument Keith. My conservative and liberal friends and I will just be laughing sadly at your obsessive/compulsive nature.

Remind me again Keith. How many converts have you got to our side. The side that believes in the freedom to own guns and use them in a responsible manner for sporting, hunting and self defence purposes. How many Keith?

You and I may want the same things, but you are too blind to see you are an impediment to your own objectives.

Last edited by canvasback; 01/22/20 03:13 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia