Well Mustela Frenata, the two faced Canadian weasel, I'm sure that you find it problematic that I should confront you when you are posting your spin and bullshit.

But I should first compliment you. You are doing a very good impression of the Preacher, with your attempts to run away from your bullshit by covering it up with accusations of OCD or mental illness or not being a good Roman Catholic.

You two disingenuous turds sure like to toss that crap around. You'd think I have a Rosary and a Knights of Columbus logo in my tagline, and continually beat my chest over my religion. That is pure horse-shit, and you both know it. Really, other than bringing it up to show I knew a little bit about adult conversion to Catholicism when your good friend King lied about the circumstances of his Father's conversion, I don't really mention it. I certainly don't try to say I am devout and ready for Sainthood.

And your last reply demonstrates the sheer hypocrisy of referring to me as obsessive-compulsive. You couldn't get through it without attacking jOe again. Why don't you go through your posts for the last couple years to see what percentage contain an attack on jOe.

You keep asking me about how many converts I have brought over to the pro-gun Conservative side with my posting style and my confronting the bullshit posted by you and your pals.

That's a really good question weasel. How many times did I ask you the same thing about your penchant for coddling and accepting Libtards and liars here? You want to talk about OCD repetitive debates and tedious arguments? How many times did you try to change their hearts or teeny-tiny idiotic minds... without moving them a nanometer.

So then, quite a few times in the past, when you would admonish me for piling on King or nca225 or Stevie SKB, or rmb, etc., I asked you the same question. I challenged you to show us even one that you ever changed. I know that question pissed you off, and I know you never once gave any reply at all.

So how about it mustela frenata... how about answering me before I answer you?

After that, I will address some more of your lies and horse-shit. Maybe we'll start with your idiotic spin on your lame-ass definition of a "friend". I know that you considered Doug a friend. So did you ever actually meet him in person? Why do you call it filth to opine that he would be aghast at your recent affiliations with some Libtards he despised? You call it my imagination, but I still have long PM exchanges with him and from him where he told me exactly how he felt about them. You know how he felt too, so your assertion that I am impugning his memory or disingenuously cling to his skirt is simply more evidence of what a petty two-faced fraud you are. Those friends you speak of should watch their backs around you.

And it still sticks in your craw that jOe saw and understood that you couldn't be trusted, and had no integrity, a long time ago. That's what makes his presence here more objectionable and threatening to you than the filth that nca225 posted about a good guy like craigd. And you say I am ridiculous and have mental issues???

I am hardly "crushed" by the ending of our so-called "friendship". Don't flatter yourself. I terminated it in no uncertain terms when I finally saw what a two-faced piece of shit you are. I have had no regrets, and never will. Rage on with your mindless fantasies, mustela frenata.

You should be able to digest a little more than the Preacher at one time, because of the demonstrated fact that you have two-faces.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.