I'm having prototypes of a "coin changer" 1/8" and 3/8" wad dispenser made. Until then I've finally come up with this set-up to help me keep up on the sporting clays round:

1. I found this little pouch on the internet $5.00...small but practical advertised as holding 10 12ga shells...but it expands. (This idea came out of Stan as well...he mentioned he found a pouch which held 50 shells...I started looking on the internet).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Round-Tactical-Molle-Rifle-Stock-Ammo-Mag-Magazine-Pouch-Waist-Vest-Bag-Case/392131797053?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

The 5ml plastic test tube with flick up caps were $4.00 for 50. They'll hold exactly 7/8 oz of shot or 65 grains of powder, about perfect for my gun.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20Pcs-5ml-Plastic-Centrifuge-Tubes-with-Attached-Cap-Round-Bottom-Graduated-Mark/233167890776?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Larger ones are available and I tried using the 10 ml tubes but don't really need to shoot more that what those small tubes hold. The "flick caps" are the way to go...saves a second or two trying to replace the caps and stow the used tubes.

I joined them with rubber bands to speed up loading the barrels. I think I will add a wedge of camouflage tape around the tubes to separate them a bit more - which aids in opening the flip tops. Incidentally, the pouch will easily hold rubber-band joined larger tubes pictured...but you can't close the flap (that's not important since they're sealed anyway and you're not bobbing and weaving in hunt-country).

2. For the 1/8" and 3/8" wads, I finally settled on M&M candy smalls dispensers. I'll put some camouflage tape on them to keep them from being so gaudy. The medium M&M dispenser will carry 9 3/8" wads....the long one about 15. I opted to carry the long candy containers....easier to grab.

The black web case holding them was something given to me in Afghanistan to hold a Swiss Army knife, a Leatherman and a small flashlight. (I tried using a Glock twin mag holder - it works but this is more practical). The overshot (coin) card dispenser hangs off it and the cap dispenser fits where the light went. This on left hip; the shot-powder pouch on right. Seems to work...left hand pulls the cards...right hand centers them. Still working on the double ram-rod.

Anyway, it works smoothly now...I practiced with it a bit. The two pouches are not bulky This gives me 5 shots from both barrels...and additional tubes of shot and powder are easily carried in a separate pouch as need be or these can be reloaded in the field. I know I'm not as experienced as some of you guys but, in trying to speed up the loading process, this is the best I can do for the moment ..and when my "coin changer" card dispensers get here, I let you all know how they work.

Last edited by Argo44; 01/26/20 01:18 AM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch