The best book on $ and your life-style I have ever read is: "The millionaire next door"-- parallels the advice my late maternal grandfather gave me from my age or 14 until he passed when I was 30- (1) Never let the car you drive become a "vehicle for your vanity". (2) Your actual "cash in hand" net worth should be like an iceberg- only a small percentage shows above the surface. (3) If and when the "wolf comes to the door" be prepared to take a beating in the market when you try to sell your Renoir and Picassos to get your money back out of them. Addendum-- Parkers, Purdeys, Bentleys, etc. (4) The stock market is like a crap shoot- rigged by the lads of the "Hebrew orientation"-- Ponzi schemes abound-- Caveat Emptor--

When someone asks you for a loan, it might be well to remember some words of wisdom on that matter, from a now long-gone comedian, pool hustler, master juggler and "raccoon-tuner par excellence- W. C. Fields--

His pithy reply to that was-- "I'd like to oblige, but- "Un-four-tune-at-latey, all my funds are tied up in cash at present- Aaaahh Yaass-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..