Konor3inch, It is amusing that you don't see any evidence or intent to outlaw or confiscate the arms that you are still permitted to own. The anti-gunners took your handguns, and they took your semi-autos. In addition, they required the licensing or registration of all remaining guns... even including air rifles! Now you are here commenting on a voluntary lead shot ban that is anything but voluntary.

For some odd reason, I am thinking about that quote I posted earlier from George Mason, when he related how the governor of Colonial Pennsylvania advised British Parliament the best way to disarm the Colonists. And I am also thinking about the old saying about tossing a frog into a pot of boiling water. The frog reflexively jumps out, scalded but still alive. But if you put the frog in a pot of cold water and gradually turn up the heat, he will remain in the pot until he is boiled to death.

So tell us, if some mentally ill nut or some terrorist killed or injured a number of people using either a stalking rifle, or shotgun, or target gun... how long do you think it would be before the knee-jerk solution would be to simply eliminate another class of inanimate objects that have been slowly turned into little more than an anachronism? Thanks to your universal registration, they know right where to find them. And is your government really more concerned about a mass murder with an air rifle than they are about potential violence with a knife or a vehicle, or perhaps a nice arson fire such as the one that snuffed out 33 lives in Japan about 8 months ago?

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I heard of a mass shooting or a murder with an air rifle. If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that the real intent is to demonize all guns. It's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow. I may just go out in the back yard and shoot my recently acquired Smith & Wesson .22 revolver. Or I may decide to shoot one of a dozen or so other handguns... just because I can. How about you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.