I left for awhile Konor3inch, but it was amusing to see how much flailing you have done in the interim.

I actually read every word you posted in this thread. That seems to be a problem, since I noticed your extreme hypocrisy, and that you rely upon the exact same arguments that anti-gunners everywhere use to rationalize banning an inanimate object that is less of an instrument of death than drunk driving of vehicles or medical mistakes. Your energies could be expended more fruitfully, but you are here on a firearms forum espousing bans on classes of guns that you and other anti-gunners just don't like. And at the same time, you refuse to give up your shotguns or rifles when you know that those types of guns were used in a mass shooting in 2010 that you apparently wish you hadn't mentioned.

I understand exactly what Ted meant when he spoke about the gun free zones. He referred to them as soft targets, and was critical of the anti-gun Democrats who fight tooth and nail to keep them that way. There is zero paranoia involved when we here all know that the same anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who enjoy armed security in the U.S. House and Senate refuse to provide a similar level of protection for our school.

I also took note of your total lack of civility when you rudely insulted him with your double layer tin-foil hat comment.

You can falsely claim that school shootings are a direct result of our handguns and semi-automatic rifles, but that would not explain the absence of school shootings for many decades when gun ownership was so damn easy that we could buy them direct through mail order. Many of us, me included, took guns to school while participating in high school rifle clubs and shooting teams. My high school had an indoor range, and they would loan you a rifle if you didn't have your own. And there were zero school shooting as a result.

I don't think you like that you have outed yourself as both an anti-gunner and as a complete hypocrite. I didn't do that to you, but you want to blame me because I actually read what you have posted here. My handguns and semi-automatics will never harm anyone unless some criminal breaks into my house. Unlike you and other fools and sheep, I have the means and will to end such an event abruptly. I don't see any rational reason to blame the exercise of my Constitutional rights for the actions of criminals who can and do kill people by all manner of methods that do not involve firearms.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.