Sorry Keith Im out ,youre going round in circles. Your deliberate false deductions from what I have written and your partial quotes irritate and as I have stated my points I see no sense in arguing. The fact that people and times have changed escapes you we are no longer in the 1950s or 60s any more and we need laws fit for purpose which deal with the mess we find ourselves in,

Scotland has done that by successfully preventing a second mass school shooting by restricting access to centre fire semi automatic rifles and all hand guns do you not agree because that is the crux of the matter and the one point you have persistently ignored so can you reply to that because all Im hearing is empty rhetoric from an empty deluded guy desperate to portray himself as a patriot yet a patriot who constantly fears the tyranny of his own government. Of course you know better but I see no evidence that your ramblings have won you any converts

You deliberately and consistently fail to address the main thrust of my perspective and seem incapable of seeing any other point of view, Your argument against my point of view just didnt materialise so Ill leave you to stew in your own juices until the next person comes along that you can rant at or talk down to. You failed to convince me about anything and sadly there was no point to you ranting so unless you can comment directly on the first sentence of my last paragraph then we are done, youll be remembered on this forum as the person you clearly come across as and unfortunately youve painted yourself into that corner.
Its not been a pleasure but Im pleased youve outed yourself with your posts as the ass hat that you are

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/05/20 02:54 AM.