Poor Konor3inch... is it really necessary to keep falling back on falsehoods? My deductions about you are merely a response to what you have posted here. You don't wish to be labeled as an anti-gunner, but you repeatedly mock us because we don't wish to accept the fact that you think both handguns and semi-auto rifles ought to be banned. Besides me, there have been a good number of shooters from the U.S., Canada, and New Zealand who have confronted your silly anti-gun thoughts in this thread... and one exceeding stupid guy called rocky mtn bill who agrees with you. Of course, Billy supports and votes for extreme anti-gun Democrats. It seems evident just who has painted himself in a corner and who also hasn't done much to win any converts... except for brainless Billy.

My observation of you as a complete hypocrite stems from the fact that you don't seem to feel the same way about your shotguns or rifles, even though it was you that referenced another mass shooting 14 years after Dunblane in which the killer utilized a shotgun and rifle. And if that wasn't enough, you have resorted to many of the exact same arguments that dedicated anti-gunners use to insult and demonize those who are against banning guns... guns that can never in a million years harm a living soul without being misused by some criminal.

There were no partial quotes or going around in circles. There was only what you have posted here. And don't give us your lame crap about the need to kill deer with rifles. Don't feed us your horse shit about how an expensive license for air guns can stop anyone from shooting dogs or cats. You can use a compound bow or crossbow to shoot deer until some nut kills people with one, and your tyrannical government bans those as well.

Speaking of tyrannical governments, and making deliberate false deductions, I'd like you to show us exactly where I "portray myself as a patriot yet a patriot who constantly fears the tyranny of his own government." Right now, I'm pretty secure knowing that my President Donald Trump, our Republican controlled Senate, and our pro-2nd Amendment majority on the Supreme Court have our backs covered. Unlike you, I don't have to give up my handguns or semi-autos under penalty of law and threat of a mandatory 5 year prison sentence. I don't have to pretend that I was bored and couldn't stand being surrounded by Walter Mitty's. And I really don't wish to see your point of view because that would involve giving up my lawfully purchased and Constitutionally protected personal property, and becoming a sheep.

One final comment on your repeated idiotic argument that "Scotland has successfully prevented a second school shooting by restricting access to centre fire semi automatic rifles and all hand guns." We could just as easily say that since Sept. 11, 2001 when terrorists killed nearly 3000 people by using box cutters to hijack jet airplanes and used them as weapons of mass destruction, there have been no other such incidents... and ta-da!!... that was accomplished without banning jet airplanes. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that anti-gun sheep like you have the intelligence to digest that analogy.

Little wonder that our village idiot rocky mtn bill sees you as a kindred spirit. You wouldn't happen to have any relatives in Nova Scotia, would you???...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.