Hi Keith,
I expect your carer will be round soon to get you up and fix your meds so I thought Id drop you a post careful not to double dose though because I reckon your last post was showing signs of you losing your grip on reality. Thinking on I reckon that should the worst happen and you were about while I was a potential casualty in a mass shooting you would jump in and save me and the day so remember to keep those magazines fully charged with one up the spout I dont want you letting me down . However Im not up for increasing the chances of this happening by supporting any legislation here in Scotland to hand out ,once the cash has changed hands, AR15s and semi auto pistols to every Tom Dick and Mohammed I think that would be a bad idea.

You omitted to mention CraigDs ( how predictable ) unease in having once legal semi auto rifles appear on the grey market , I think that means unregistered, in New Zealand and thats what you actually support so if you were to take the time to read then most importantly understand what people are writing you might be a little closer to realising you dont have as much support as you think for your blinkered outlook.

Of course its others who are suffering the consequences of your laissez faire ,thats French Keith, attitude to gun ownership ,all so you can protect your fellow citizens from a tyrannical government that doesnt exist. Id say thats a bad trade.

Your rants cause me to imagine some crazy old uncle who has plenty of strong opinions but nothing really to back them up and allows all those crazy thoughts to fester in what is probably a brain well past its mediocre best. So I think your name should be

UNCLE FESTER.

Its been entertaining Fester and much as I enjoy our little conversations Im finding you much like paper punching, just a trifle boring so no more sparring ,youre too much of a light weight and you ve only got the one punch so not much of an opponent. Stay cheery and remember not everyone is after your guns.

Say hello to Ted for me I think his views are pretty close to yours but I reckon he is the gentleman you will never be.

Your analogy with the plane is pretty poor by the way, simply because they restrict those flying them I think you need a special licence does that ring any bells Fester unless you hijack one there is no legally obtainable 747s for any would be terrorists get my drift. KO

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/05/20 11:20 AM.