Hi DmColonial no afraid Im not a poseur I dont behave affectedly to impress others just putting across a perspective to counter the drivel that is a thinly masked political diatribe by Uncle Fester every time a thread is started that involves a double gun interest .
It was purely for my own satisfaction to hold good old Uncle Fester to account for all the threads he has ruined with his constant moaning whinging and boring to the nth degree political spin on the world and also for his continual attacks on several members of the forum .
Just really dishing out to him some of the medicine he has dished out to others ad nauseum. Its a one off so I wont be chasing him around the threads as he constantly does to others with his predictable quotes and diatribes.

Thats it in a nutshell really ,sorry if the process was as equally painful to some as I have found reading Uncle Festers personal assassinations of others. Im just an average guy not looking to impress just to pay back for my own personal satisfaction

Oh and the three inch thats mostly for the chamber of my favourite wildfowling gun ,a Cogswell an Harrison Konor model made in 1957 by I think the oldest London gun making firm still in business but its also a bit of fun . Im not that insecure fortunately so I dont worry what others may think it applies to.

As they say in my old Scottish Regiment Nemo me impune lacessit

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/05/20 12:34 PM.