The only thing worse than being a sheep Konor3inch, is being a sheep without brains.

I did get you to come out of your closet and reveal yourself as an anti-gun Troll. You registered as a member of this site in 2013, but only just began your anti-gun ranting. And you told us that it was me that prompted you to respond in this manner.

You also shot down your own argument yesterday in the other now locked thread. I kept asking you about the sheer hypocrisy of selfishly keeping your shotguns and rifles after a mentally ill nut used that type of guns to go on his 2010 mass killing spree.

You came back with the idiotic argument that you would not be willing to give up your guns, and that your example was to prove that your government wasn't after those guns.

Well, very good... except for the fact that you also defended your fear of your tyrannical government by telling us that it wasn't fear of prison or the government that made you comply with the handgun and semi-automatic bans. Rather, it was sympathy and solidarity with the families of the poor dead victims of the shooter.

Obviously, your solidarity and sympathies do not extend to the victims of those killed by the genre of guns that you personally like. You anti-gunners always preach the safety aspect, and the public good. You often rationalize that law abiding citizens should be punished for the actions of a few... "if it only saves one life." But here we see that you only care about yourself and your own selfish interests.

There are other guys here from Scotland and the U.K., but you are the only one who is here telling us that you are happy to be as a sheep who only really gave up his pistol because he was afraid of his government. It's right here, in your own words and deeds. We hear your bleats, and see you tripping over your own sheep tongue.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.