Konor3inch, if you were mentally capable of comprehending anything at all, you might have noticed that you have been opposed in your idiotic thoughts by a lot of guys besides me.

We've heard from craigd, and Ted, Stan, Miller, Gregdownunder, lonesome, Der Ami, DmColonial, Geo, and others.

None of them agree with you. None of them support your anti-gun position or dogma. None of them think that I am mentally insane simply because I do not accept the thought of blaming and punishing law abiding citizens while liberal Democrats fight tooth and nail to keep violent career criminals out on the streets.

The only support you received in this thread, or the one that was locked yesterday, came from another complete idiot called rocky mtn bill. Billy is just as fixated upon being a brainless sheep and a FUDD as you. Yet in your demented world view, you see me in the minority here..

Oh, SKB likes to try to disrupt any conversation about gun rights with diversions and links to bluegrass music videos. But he is also a gunsmith who has posted data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org.

And by the way... would you care to revisit your preaching that this is a double gun forum? If you had any brains or integrity at all, you might understand that would include not posting your anti-gun thoughts or Stevie's bluegrass music links.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.