Unrestricted specifically means illegal
Unrestricted means not limited or restricted
Can you pick the correct sentence Fester comma CraigD cant comma maybe hes just being subtle. Subtle as a box of frogs

Im not anti gun Fester , Im pro gun just anti Walter Mittey and anti assault rifle and handgun in this country because I dont want my country to be in the mess regarding firearms that yours is in.So much so that you need to arm yourself with military weapons.

I dont expect my views to be popular on an American gun forum but there again your views are regarded in this country as the ramblings of an inadequate.

No of course I shouldnt give any of my guns up , I use them for a legitimate purpose, the one they were designed for .I dont keep them in a closet just in case

What do you think the result of a Scottish referendum would be if we voted on whether we should allow no restrictions on firearms ownership here ?

Ive shot game and rabbits all my life so I dont intend stopping now and definitely not at the request of a sad old man thinking he will save America from tyranny by selfishly accumulating military weapons. Id question your ability to use them proficiently to be honest Fester . In fact Id question your ability to run Fester run your probably some grossly overweight McDonalds fed munchkin restricted to an armchair and his computer to while away the hours.
Maybe you should get out after a few rabbits with your AR and .45 .