I think you havent addressed the Scottish angle, the whole point of this discussion because you have no opinion and are interested only in confrontation.

Id say that I am more pro gun than many assault rifle owners as I gain so much pleasure from my ownership and use of my guns than some who own weapons to use as weapons .
Is your definition of anti gun someone who thinks assault rifles are purely weapons of war and pro pro gun someone who embraces assault weapons? Thats quite a narrow viewpoint and thats the impression Im getting.
I think you are the anti gun person here as youre advocating the unrestricted ownership of weapons only fit for one purpose which brings us sporting gun enthusiasts into disrepute by association in the eyes of those not well informed in such matters.
Maybe you should be apologising to all the true gun lovers for your support of a weapons free for all when doing so leads to so much suffering particularly in your own country.
I see nothing wrong with police stopping and frisking if they think that doing so will contribute to public safety , why would I ?
Propaganda or taking responsibility and common sense I think you only consider it propaganda when it disagrees with your agenda.
Not universally I said some gun owners
Not many but some gun owners resented handing in their hand guns those that had invested heavily in time and money ,remember Uncle Fester these guns were never held for protection only target practice so a far different mind set than your anti tyranny angle.
You write what you would like me to have said to suit your argument but you are too predictable and stupid to get away with it.

As far as I am aware this forum is open to all and as it is a double gun forum and I have had a life long interest in double guns I suggest I am a lot more welcome on here than some assault rifle owners that are only concerned with arguing over the second amendment.
The words CraigD posted were obviously unintelligible yet you defended it as subtle sarcasm that only an intelligent person would understand yet in reality they were gobbledygook which in effect jeopardises what little credibility you have .

Your tirades throughout your posting has led me to believe I have been arguing with the village idiot intent on avoiding the point and throwing anything into the mix to avoid addressing any point and muddy the waters,possibly a bit of a bully but more likely a couch potato with little double gun experience out with an internet search.
I dont think you are representative of anyone least not anyone outside of an institution and I guess well just have to beg to differ on all these important issues we have discussed
Just a bit of advice ,superlatives rarely add force to an argument especially when it is obvious that the person using them has no argument against the basic concept being discussed. CraigD can explain that to you.

If this is you confronting me Uncle Fester youve done a pisspoor job of it . Apart from some generic insults ignoring about half the points I made and questions I asked eg projected results on the Scottish referendum on would you vote to reverse the gun laws and allow free access to assault rifles not a squeak from you.
Youre not the great defender of the second amendment more of an embarrassment to those who defend it, youve not really done yourself proud at all. Never mind better luck next time. Are you the guy who breaks the law by trying to track people down on the internet hmmmm . I think you might be a bit of a dodgy character that would fit in with the creepy assault weapon and second amendment obsession I think Ive seen a few of you guys on TV the ones in full battle dress and the big beer gut. No wonder you dont want anyone taking those assault weapons youre low hanging fruit
Remember Uncle Fester we agreed you were the Asshat. Keep up dozey

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 04:40 AM.