Uncle Fester,
I have no intention of wasting my time going round in circles with an an agenda driven delusional old man. I think my opinions have been expressed clearly in my previous posts .
Youre bizarre preoccupation with stop and frisk laws has no bearing on the opinions I have already clearly stated.
For the record , as I previously stated and you conveniently ignored
I have no problem in police searching if in doing so they feel that it will increase public safety. Im assuming this a political talking point in America just now.
I am a lifelong enthusiast of double guns have read the weekly columns of Gough Thomas and Geoffrey Boothroyd since the 1970s I was on first name terms with Geoffrey and corresponded with him as did many gun enthusiasts and when he wrote a short biography of himself in the Shooting Times he illustrated the article with a picture that I had taken of him.

My interests are mainly double gun and I have an extensive collection of double gun titles ,all of Gough Thomas ,Geoffrey Boothroyd, Donald Dallas , Michael McIntosh , Bob Brister, Don Masters with many double gun books youve probably never heard of. A complete collection of Double Gun Journals and 20 years of Shooting Sportsman magazines amongst many others.

So I am a double gun enthusiast and one who quite categorically would not think of promoting the possession of assault rifles or hand guns for the reasons I have outlined in previous posts.
You find that hard to accept but the Scottish people are uninterested in relaxing the present laws to allow unstable characters like yourself ,and I think this thread has exposed your instability , to possess such weapons.

For some reason the kids in this country have no tendency to turn up at school with any firearm to shoot their class mates thats a problem you have in the states probably because idiots like yourself normalise the ownership of military weapons as a solution to your problems.

Your failure to deal with my original opinion and your habit of filling your posts with irrelevant asides and insults does nothing to promote your views.

The people of Scotland have no wish to relax the existing laws to allow ownership of centre fire assault rifles or hand guns far less unlicensed ownership. Should you travel over to promote those views you would be seen as the sad extremist you are. The people here are not and never have been sheep read up on the Glasgow Airport attack of 2007 . To quote John Smeaton one of the guys who tackled the terrorists unarmed Dont come toGlasgow well set aboot ye epitomises the fighting spirit still very much alive today.
. You would be getting your arse kicked all the way back to the US of A to the security of your extensive collection of personal protection weapon if you travelled over here to promote the unlicensed ownership of assault rifles and hand guns . You may need them at home we the Scots dont need them here.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 05:34 AM.