Yes Coward3inch, I agree that you have been clear in your opinions. And your opinions are clearly anti-gun.

I just love how you think your anti-gun opinions represent the opinions of all the gun owners in Scotland. Do you have some proof that they all feel the same as you? Were your restrictive gun bans the result of a referendum or vote by gun owners... or were these laws imposed by your tyrannical government?

You have also made it clear that You are afraid to answer my questions, and instead you twist and squirm to evade answering directly. I told you that I wasn't asking what you yourself thought of Stop and Frisk... And you reply with the idiotic answer that you had already told me what you thought. Billy will be gratified to know that there are people as stupid as him in Scotland. Does wearing a kilt make it that much easier to put your head up your ass Coward3inch?

I am only being repetitive and redundant in my questioning to demonstrate both your cowardice, and/or your total lack of reading comprehension.

This is very reminiscent of trying to debate nca225 or Gladys Kravitz.

You just don't get it Coward3inch. Guns are a tool. An inanimate object as incapable of causing injury or death as a truck or a book of matches, unless incorrectly used and directed by an evil person.

A law abiding handgun owner or semi-automatic rifle owner is no worse and no more evil than a law abiding truck driver, or a law abiding user of matches, knives, hammers, golf clubs, baseball bats, or any other inanimate object that evil men have used as weapons.

So why do you need a Ruger .243 to shoot deer? I find a flintlock is better and more sporting. What personal inadequacy are you covering with your need for a scoped sniper gun? Isn't that how you anti-gunners justify your hatred for firearms?

But naturally, as a devout anti-gunner, you don't see it that way. I could cite a thousand mass killings where the weapon of choice was not a firearm, and you will still be stuck on the guns You dislike... just like a good little anti-gunner. You also are afraid to admit that rocky mtn bill's Mauser bolt rifles, and your Model 12 Winchester pump have been and remain as potentially deadly military weapons.

I was amused by your thinly veiled threats about coming to Scotland and getting my ass kicked. I think you are a loser and a cowardly sheep who has nothing but keyboard muscles. You are a joke with no credibility and no brain. But if you come to the United States, Coward3inch... You will be welcomed with open arms... by the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who think exactly like you.

The rest of us who cherish our freedoms and who are not spineless sheep... not so much.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.