Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
....I think my opinions have been expressed clearly in my previous posts....

....I am a lifelong enthusiast of double guns....

....My interests are mainly double gun and I have an extensive collection of double gun titles....

....You find that hard to accept but the Scottish people are uninterested in relaxing the present laws....

....For some reason the kids in this country have no tendency to turn up at school with any firearm to shoot their class mates....

....Your failure to deal with my original opinion and your habit of filling your posts with irrelevant asides....

If you are to be believed, how come the kids of Scotland have no tendency to become double gun enthusiast or wildfowl hunters?

Isn't your original opinion and things that you brush off as irrelevant, the reason that all recreational shooting sport in Scotland has a contracting future? And, just as you try to pass off as fact other opinions that just aren't true, where do you get your information about the tendencies of American kids?

What again was your reason why your field sport collectives and state run ammunition industry don't promote and sponsor youth shooting events? Never mind I think your answer was the people Scotland said no, or at least your shooting sports future are in the hands of fifty percent plus one hopefully citizens. Hey, I'm sure he's working on something, why don't you get Mr. Dallas to do a teaser preview of an upcoming book down in the maker forum? Request lots of pictures, the table of contents, foreward, and a few excerpts for the US folks, and a couple of historical pictures of youth of the past for your Scottish kids to hopefully nurture that spark that's fading before you.