Uncle Fester,

Ive come to the conclusion that your posting on this double gun forum is merely a means to attract attention to yourself. Hence the provocative stance I think that you are just one of these guys that crave attention but in real life get absolutely none. Seriously ,maybe some sort of therapy is the way forward for you so that at least you could understand your motives for your behaviour and perhaps learn to control it. Maybe the replies to your posts are the only things that get you up in the morning.
Anyway I agree that a law abiding owner of any gun is not a threat.
However gun laws are there to restrict the possible harm an unstable person can do to society ,look up some examples. Also unsecured guns have on multiple occasions led to the deaths of a sibling in your country. And of course there are incidents where people have accessed other law abiding citizens weapons to murder. Did you understand those points?And of course there are law abiding people who plan attacks with readily available assault rifles, go on to commit those atrocities and then become classed as non law abiding. Can you understand that ?

Those were not thinly veiled threats Fester it was merely to illustrate that the population of Scotland would not be interested in your paranoid ramblings about tyrannical governments and the need to arm the general population just so that you could play at soldiers, super heroes or whatever with your accumulation of weapons . They would send you packing . Your views may be acceptable in USA but there is a big world beyond your borders and you would not be received well here.
Perhaps you should come over and hold a talk on your views in Dunblane town hall. Without your guns of course . Then maybe go for a pint in the pub afterwards to gauge your popularity. I can imagine the newspaper headlines.

Does wearing a kilt etc these sort of remarks are at primary school playground level .I think that coincidently that is the level your debating skills are at too.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 03/08/20 12:37 PM.