Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, I'm a Democrat as you already know. I stand for objective reality. I oppose assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, and loose gun show sales. I support the right to own firearms that don't appeal to maniacs and which are useful as hunting or target- shooting tools. PS: Grinding your organ is no longer automatically considered a perversion. Grinding it in public, however, is indecent exposure. Go grind your tiny organ in the privacy of your own home.

We have been down this road many times Billy. I have shown you examples of mass shootings that involved the bolt action rifles of military origin that you prefer. And I have provided endless examples of mass murders that involved no firearms whatsoever.
I have reminded you that many Democrats think your bolt action rifles should be banned because they are long range high velocity sniper rifles that can penetrate police body armor.

Would you like to take a shot and explain why the Democrats you support all oppose Stop and Frisk laws when they are proven to save lives and get illegal guns off the street? Why do they all wish to instead target law abiding citizens?

None of that deters you. The facts never matter to you. And the most important fact we here need to know is that anti-gunners like you are paving the way to infringements upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens. That is simply beyond treasonous and subversive. You present a danger to the Constitutional rights of all of us.

And holy shit Billy.... this recent public preoccupation with masturbation from you, canvasback, Coward3inch, and Stevie is very disturbing. It amazes me that the self appointed moderators, whiners and crybabies like old colonel Gladys Kravitz, the preacher, BrentD, and every other fraud who complains about decorum, decency, and driving folks away, are totally silent about your perverted postings. I'd like to see you sick bastards try that on Upland Journal or Accurate Reloading forums, or over on the Parker Gun forum where Shortshells hangs out. Maybe the four of you need to get together for some private time and work this out among yourselves. But I think you all need to keep your masturbation in your own perverted closets. This crap is certainly not double gun related. And please consider showing your public masturbation posts to your mental health provider to see what is driving this perverted talk.

Last edited by keith; 03/08/20 02:23 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.