Lloyd
Colorado isn't under martial law. We are under a state wide stay at home lockdown ordered by the governor. I don't like it anymore than anyone else, but we all are in the same boat.

Please realize that Colorado was virus free until a tourist from Australia went to Europe and then came to Colorado for a few days of skiing in both summit county & vail. This tourist had no idea they were exposed or were showing any signs of being sick until it hit them while in vail. Within two weeks of that one tourist getting sick we had 22 cases that were directly traceable to that one person visiting what could be considered rural Colorado. Now just three weeks or so later we now have over 1000 cases with 14 deaths.

Take a look at New Orleans. They were C-19 free just before Marti Graw. Two weeks later it's looking like they are headed to being the next big hotspot in the nation and it's being blamed on the tourist that came to party for bringing the virus to the event.

The bottom line is it's people moving around that transports this to other places. No one knowingly does this on purpose.

Under our state orders you can still recreate in the outdoors for now. You can go fishing as long as you follow the basic guide lines, but everyone is discouraged from leaving their homes as much as possible in an attempt to slow the roll of the spread of this so our hospitals, medical supplies & staff's don't totally get over whelmed all at once.

We all need to do our part for the better good of everyone. Ask yourself. Do I want to be the one that possibly brings the virus to rural Kansas, Nebraska or elsewhere where they don't have the medical facilities to handle it? Another thing to consider. Planting time is just around the corner in the farm belt. We need these farm communities healthily, so they can produce our food for this fall and next year.

We're all bored & stressed over this whole thing. None of us have ever seen or experienced anything like it, but it is up to us as individuals to do what we can to keep ourselves, our family members & our fellow Americans as safe I healthy as we can. This will pass & we'll be able to get back to some form of normal life after this storm has passed.