Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Stan, Yes, I think I do. In this case it means that I see a man with no principles, no moral compass, no information, no wisdom, no compassion, no empathy who is pretending to be a leader, a man who couldn't manage a garage sale. Never mind his ridiculous hair. Look at the turnover rate in the WH. No one with any ability or ethics can survive in that swamp. He can't stand competence b ecause he has none himself. I hate Trump because I see the daily damage he does to the country. Evangelicals worship him because, like him, they reject science and reason in favor of a tooth ferry version of Christianity. Hatred is a dangerous state of mind, but there are situations where no other response is available that does not make you an accomplice.

Thanks for the response, Bill. That pretty much tells me all I think I need to know. Sometimes people use the word hate in a way that does not ensure that they actually have considered the full meaning of the word. Now I know that you are not in that group, and actually have fully considered it.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt as long as I feel I can. No more, in your case. Keith has been right about you all along. My apologies, keith, for not seeing it clearly before now.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.