Thanks to all for your kind words, thoughts & Especially Prayers.
A bit of an update. I was first diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in August of 1987. I went through 12 weeks of chemo, once a week & was declared in remission. This held for 30 years & about a month. In late 2017 it returned. I late sept I began Chemo again & appeared to again be in remission, then returned again in late 2018. I was put in a study group for Immuno treatment. It seemed to be working for a while then reversed, so back to more Chemo, which has also now failed. I have not decided to just lay down & Die, but continue to have a ray of hope.

The local surgeon who did my Biopsy back in '87 told me at that time about 20 years previously he had a Melanoma. All had been done for him that could be done & he then went to John Hopkins for further treatment. They did all they could at that point in time & sent back down to TN to Die, with a prospect f no more than 6 months. Shortly thereafter, with no further treatment, he went into remission & lived for a long number of years afterward. He is now deceased, I do not recall what he actually died of other than old age, but it was not Cancer, so there is always hope that a Higher Power will intervene.

As long as I am able to get to my computer, & I do have a laptop, I will try to monitor this board, as well as some others I am on, just wanted to make everyone aware if I miss a few days, don't think I am ignoring the group.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra