Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Nice to see a quote used by you from the Christian chapter of the Holy Bible-- your more recent quote, I believe, was from the book of Hebrews, certainly NOT the words and act of our Christian Lord and Savior..Lots of potential wisdom we can learn from the Jews-- Bernie Madoff, Michael Milken, Mikey Bloomberg, Diane Feinstein, the list of crooked money grubbing gun ownership hating idiots all on a power trip--

Not by our acts, but by our faith. So buying a meal for a homeless Vet so he can be fed as well as we are lucky to be, or donating to St. Jude's Children's Hospital or the Shriner's Children's Hospital-burn unit- does not guarantee us as practicing Christians the "Stairway To Heaven" when the end comes?? Huumm- wonder bout that.

I'll give you one thing however, you sure as shootin' know your Bible- but so did Elmer Gantry, and William Jennings Bryan. El Zorro- y usted recuerdo algunas palabras de veridad: "No orrenas in el agua alrededor, porque usted habe de beberlo una otra dia>"

Fox, this blanket assault on Jews should be enough to exclude you from your Christian heaven. Try following the actual teachings of Christ and then consider yourself a Christian. I have met too many so called Christians who spend too much time hating.

I dont like to wade into the religious stuff but occasionally the hypocrisy needs to be called out.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia