I thought maybe so....so I asked and another asked him to clarify what the term meant....To even infer that Flues cobbled up some Romerwerke receiver is NOT THE WAY FLUES SHOULD GO DOWN IN HISTORY......
I didn't even mention that he was granted 6 or 7 US patents for shotgun features...

Now that I've listed just some of Flues accomplishments, his patents, guns made for celebrities and royalty. his Ithaca legacy...is there a chance that ellnbr was completely unaware of any of Flues accomplishments ? The name Flues was right there..ellnbr was throwing shade.no one interpreted it any other way...that's why he wouldn't respond to either request to clarify the tern...
Cadillac dimmer!!! (big fat whopper) let me put on my hip waders...I don't know what that term means, it's just a saying my grand pappy used to say about his push button Plymouth dashboard

I appreciate you standing up for ellnbr, but let him eat some well deserved crow...I do it a lot...it's easy...if you close your eyes, it tastes like seagull