Bill, I DO giving passing thought that resistance to him from some may be based on a perception of incompetence and venality. That is typical among opponents to any successful candidate.

I myself have an unshakeable belief in the incompetence and venality of our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau. My response, however, has not been to marshal the combined forces of all MSM in Canada to denigrate him and his cronies at every opportunity while at the same time, scouring arcane constitutional law looking for ways to remove him from office. I work with the opposition party to try to set up a win in the next election.

Just take a look at the way Biden has been treated on the sexual assault charge and compare it to how Supreme Court nominee Cavanaugh was treated by the press and the FBI. Even in the current climate, the difference is shocking. And that is a comparable case and there is an objective, measurable difference.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia