Happy Memorial Day to all veterans. It is a mystery to me how all veterans who post on internet sites seem to have been a member of a famous combat unit and have also been involved in a famous battle. I'm not complaining, but I was in the U.S. Army in 1967 to 1969, a "great time" to be an infantryman, was not in a unit that is famous and was not involved in any combat battle that anyone would recognize by name. I find it strange, maybe suspect, that so many veterans were in such units and in such battles. I regard myself as a hero because I volunteered, I went where I was told, regardless of the dangers that were out there. On another subject, today's volunteers are subjected to the same dangers I was, but there is a difference. I was subjected to 13 months of danger if I were sent to a combat zone and today's volunteers are subject to tour after tour of danger with no guarantee of an end to the tour of danger. I knew what the end was, today's soldier does not know where the end is. Congratulations and thanks to today's volunteer soldiers who most certainly have it worse than I did. Thank you so much for your service on this Memorial Day.