On two different occasions I've been asked if my 2 barreled gun had a plug. Once in a dove field when I was shooting a Beretta O/U and again following a September Teal season. That time the plug question was followed (with another O/U) by the question of what game I had taken. The Gillie clad Warden was surprised that I spotted him long before he thought I should have but he was really shocked when my answer was 2 Blue Winged Teal and a red Wing blackbird. When asked why I shot a redwing my response was that the season on them was open and that I had 7 doves at home and needed 1 more "dove" for a meal I was planning! He laughed so hard that he got me going too! It must have been a sight! Anyway, I saw him often and we always visited on those occasions but he never checked me again. His phone number in my cellphone always got rapid response when I called about poachers/trespassers. In both instances I offered them an out by saying, you ask that question all the time so that it's just automatic, isn't it.