There wasnt any sunshine on the tarmac when the billions in cash went to Iran. There wasn't any sunshine in the room when McCabe told Flynn he didnt need a lawyer during the interview they were having. There wasnt any sunshine the night ten blocks and 700 businesses burned In Minneapolis, while the democrat leadership was AWOL, and 911 service was offline for 96 hours.
Trust me, Craig, I get the humor in your post, and love the way you paint the stupid into a corner of their own making. But, there are kids who can get the crosshairs aligned on target, know that the teacher who is spouting the familiar buzzwords is full of shit (we go over the buzzwords list after dinner, during homework) but, to just listen to her and not to worry, she wont be the coach on the skeet league anyway, and kids that still wear a MAGA hat on the way out to the ice cream truck.

One of em lives here. By the way, I tell my kid several times during the school year if he is aware of a teachers political affiliation by way of the classroom, that teacher is an abject failure, and should really be pushing a broom on third shift somewhere.

Best,
Ted