I'd call them all boxlocks. They're just generally referred to as dropout trigger or fixed trigger and everyone knows what yer talking about. The drop-out trigger guns have a one piece breech - top tang - backstrap - bottom tang unit that does not disassemble. The trigger assembly hammers,springs,cocking feet, sears, interrupter,etc removes as a unit.
On the non-dropout actions one screw and one cross pin lets the entire lower tang complete with all the trigger components as above be removed from the action. Not as quick and easy as the MX8 fashion but certainly not any real imposition either.
I can cruise along and have an MX8 trigger assembly completely in parts in about 3 min. Takes about 10 for my MT6's since the coil springs are like all coil springs a bother.
Compare that to my 682's that are a pain and 45 min to an hr for the same thing and I avoid doing them like the plague.

And that, folks, is the real downside to Perazzis. They are so easy to disassemble that Joe Meathead thinks Hey! I can do that! I've never gotten one out of the many that have come thru my hands that was not missing parts and the goofs that lost them prolly didn't even know they were missing.

Last edited by Wonko the Sane; 07/08/20 10:42 PM.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription