Shotgun Reference Books *New Titles*
All book are in Very Good to As New condition, Media Mail 3rd Class ($5 per book), or Priority Mail (up to 4 books $14) extra expense, your choice. I’ll split Dave’s fee with you So Please add $6 per book order.
Many thanks! Steven Dodd Hughes
sdh@montana.net
~I WILL ALSO ACCEPT PAYPAL +3%~
L.C. Smith Shotguns, Brophy, SDH bookplate With Bonus; L.C. Smith Production Records Both $80

]Winchester Shotguns and Shotshells, Stadt $30

The Parker Gun, Larry Baer, 2nd Edition 1980, Gun Room Press hardback with plastic sleeve, SDH bookplate Also:
Parker Guns Identification & Serialization Soft cover, Blue Book Pub. Great Very early and latest titles on Parker!
Both $50

The Best of Holland& HollandMcIntosh $95 +20 Ship

Game Gun, Richard Grozik, Scarce First edition, Willow Creek Press, SDH Bookplate, With end papers $30 1st Edition One of the very first Double Gun books!

Rarest of the rare!
The History of W.C. Scott Gunmakers, J.A. And P.G. Whatley Crawford, Second Edition (only edition I’ve ever seen!) This is really a hardcover booklet, 8 X 6 ½”, 92 pages with tucked in Addendum by Crawford, Included 1992 postmarked envelope with Scott order sheet, Historical information request form and a couple more pages. Book is Author signed, inscribed to SDH. I found 4 available online, all in England starting at £438.this one and only for sale in USA $375 ~ I’ll wave shipping and fees on this one!
More info: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/history-scott-gunmakers-illus-signed-474960360

Please email:sdh@montana.net

Edited by SDH-MT (08/06/20 07:16 PM)