I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't look at Parker Reproductions as something made in Japan in the same light as many other products that came out of Japan. After all, weren't they designed by an American born in the U.S.A.? Weren't they the brainchild of an American born in the U.S.A.? Weren't they built by an American company headquartered in the U.S.A. (albeit utilizing a production facility located in Japan)? Wasn't the stock wood supplied by an American company located in the U.S.A.? Weren't they marketed by an American company located in the U.S.A.? Weren't they sold through a network of American dealers located in the U.S.A.?

Furthermore, Parker Reproduction cases were made in Italy and the snap caps were made in England.

If anything, given the U.S.A., Japan, Italy and England connections, Parker Reproductions was/is an international endeavor with worldwide reaching proportions to be enjoyed and collected by many generations yet to come . . . and they're here for us right now.

Just because YOU don't understand how something can be considered collectable, doesn't mean they don't exist. There are all kinds of collectors in this big wide world we live in. There are collectors of women's panties found on clotheslines, there are collectors of Japanese swords, there are collectors of Parker Bros. guns and yes, there are collectors of Parker Reproductions -- lots of 'em!

I know of at least one Parker Reproduction collector (known as an accumulator in some circles wink ) that would be very interested in finding:
* Just one example of a .410 on a 00-frame in any grade (a single gun -- not one that is part of a 28/.410 bi-gauge set).
* Just one example of any 20 or 28-ga. w/28" bbls. factory choked IC/M in any grade.
* Just one example of a 12-ga. w/28" bbls. that is factory choked Q1/Q2 in any grade.
* Any Sporting Clays Classic model with a straight grip, splinter forend and double triggers (beyond the two known to exist).

Wild Skies
Since 1951