Originally Posted By: SKB
I enjoy you putting your ignorance on full display.....that is NOT a picture of rift sawn end grain when referring to that board. It could have been milled rift, the board is not rift sawn. Exactly what Craig tried to explain to you very politely but you are too stupid to understand. How it was milled does not matter, what matters is the grain flow on the individual board.

I am starting to feel sorry for you and you lack of intellect.

I have to save that statement Queen Stevie, because it is among the most retarded bullshit ever posted here.

If it helps, I think the board is some species of oak. If you go to the link I provided earlier, where the picture came from, you will see that it is absolutely described as rift-sawn lumber, and the pic is labeled as an end grain view. Anything more about how it was milled is obviously WAY beyond your comprehension. Maybe try putting down the bong, and read what you wrote when you aren't so addled. But seriously, I think your brain damage is permanent.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.