Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
I was completely wrong about the gun being a typical boxlock,

Of course you were completely wrong. And all it took was reading a book and a web source to understand and know it. Imagine that!

A little book knowledge can be an amazingly useful thing, so long as the book is accurate and correct. I have always considered my library of gunsmithing, and related books on wood and metal-working, to be among my most valuable tools. Same goes for the electrical, computer, or hydraulic work I do in my day job.

But with so much misinformation concerning methods of saw milling logs into lumber, and especially what constitutes rift-sawn lumber, I doubt you will ever be able to see and digest the facts... even with the total contradictions I have repeatedly and specifically pointed out to you. That's because you can become book smart without ever having the intelligence to process what you read and regurgitate. Being born with a low I.Q. is like being born without hands. You can never change it.

Start a new thread to full display your ignorance, you see both Hugh and I did not notice that this gun is a different patent because you can not see the front of the gun in the picture.

Poor Billie still does not understand stock blanks after at least three different people explained it to him. It must really suck to be so stupid as to think the whole world is wrong and you are correct. Though you did read an article on the internet, on a related but not exactly the same subject.

Please educated the gun trade on how it has been done wrong for decades Billie k.

You really are a special individual.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns