I did not do anything beyond calling the game warden. He did it all. If he did not know who they were, they would have gotten away with it. I did back him and agree to press charges. Land owners need to back the wardens if you want their help.

I just got off the phone with him and he said that the "ring leader" drove past the field I was shooting and made sure I was using that field which is about ten mile away. He planned this and so did the rest. I have four fields this year of which two are very good, one average and one almost a total write off. Rain can be so hit or miss and two inches of rain at the right time can be the difference.

My wife did point out that for the money and time I invest each year I could just fly down to Argentina and shoot ten times the doves. I hate it when she uses logic on me. But I would rather have multiple places to go here and try to take multiple hunting partners, who just do not have the chance to go anywhere other than $175/day pay places, or over hunted state land with hunters every 20 yards apart shooting birds over each others shooting positions. Two years ago I had almost fifty different shooting guest. Last year was a off year so the number was less than half that. Now this year, my third best field is almost burned out. Perhaps we can shoot it next Saturday, if enough bird return to use it.