Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: nca225
....Yup, thats what 5 years of christian school and being forced to listen to fa!ry tails does to a thinking person.

Sorry it didn't take for you, but you might be missing a certain prerequisite.

Anyhow, don't sweat it, I'm a non-believer so if there is a hell. i'll be there too. But I figure I'll get better accommodations than you. Satan will appreciate I thought it was all Bullsh!t.

Did you pick this up on some talking point? You do know that documented dementia jo is a life long Catholic, this meaning from before his two brain surgeries, so we can't blame that.

Not Christian enough for you? How about the bible tot'in Baptist easy kamala? Does her Christianity taint her political agenda more than her rich Jewish old white lawyer husband? I see a conflict of interest, if not color.

Well there you again thrifty, painting a picture you like with a broad brush. But lets clear this up a little bit for the people who are not as myopic as you.

Like I said, I'll look beyond where I disagree with Biden because at least I know Biden is a patriot and loves this country. He doesn't view it as his own personal asset.

&

Joe Biden = Smart Christian because he knows drumph is not religious and is just taking advantage of the dumb and gullible ones to stay in power.

drumph is no christian. He has no christian values and in fact his values stand in contrast to christian values. But he appoints pro lifers to the court because that makes the dumb christians happy and any outcome in policy, i.e. no more women's choice, will have no effect on him.

Smart move I must admit. Taking advantage of you guys, who because as Christians you have such strong values and morals, look the other way from the immoral and valueless so you can get a bone. \

And in the end, when you get judged. If you think the almighty is going to look the other way at your betrayal of the faith to to get a pro-lifer on the court. God probably not going to look the other way like you did. Risky move for any christian if you ask me.

Lastly, I see that you are getting rattled a bit as you let out a pretty good anti-Semitic trope. Feeling a little aryan today?

I thought conservatives like you don't get jealous of the hard earned wealth of others...unless it belongs to a jew eh' thrifty?

Nice to see the racist come out into the light thrifty. Lets see a jew hating christian, who has betrayed your christian values. Future is looking bright for you.

Last edited by nca225; 10/01/20 10:15 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum