Dear Lord,

Today is the day, as Americans, that we celebrate and remember how You looked after the first immigrants to this land, our ancestors and forefathers. Over the centuries you have blessed us, kept us, prospered us and watched over us. We thank You for that, and for all that You have done that we don't even recognize. Forgive us for our ungratefulness and lack of gratitude at times.

Today I pray for all those who come here to this forum to read and learn, offer help to others, and just pass the time enjoying a subject near and dear to so many of us. I pray health, peace, prosperity ........ and forbearance for each one. Help us to see each other as You see us, and realize the value each life has. Help us all, especially me, to think twice ..........and speak once. I pray for our host, Dave. I ask you to bless him and his family for his creation of this "place" where we can come to discuss these guns we enjoy so much.

May each of my brothers/sisters here have a happy, healthy and wholesome Thanksgiving Day, however each chooses to celebrate it. Be with those who are alone, because of loss, or by choice. Bless, and keep us, Lord.

In Christ's name, Amen

May God bless America and those who defend her.