If it says winchester it's genuine. A csmc will be advertised as a csmc model 21. As far as the rizzini thing goes, yes they are identical actions, a copy if you will. They aren't the only ones that copy or share actions. I wouldn't spend that much on one of their O/Us, but that's probably not a bad price. They have straight or open PGs in all levels of englishesque ornamentation; more so than the B. Rizzinis and I don't care for round knob or pow grip. I would however spend 2K on an American made o/u and did so with the revelation. The more I handle it the finer I think it is. They have a very nice trigger, eject strongly, and evenly, and pattern well. mine has a fine piece of wood on both the stock and fore end. The model 21 o/u, the inverness, and revelation all share the same action, though mine is not dowelled (they've gone up to 2.4K and for that I might look at something else!). Anyway, when they sell a Winchester, it's a Winchester. The one in question sounds like a good heavy skeet gun and it's got the rib for it. It looks beautiful.