Originally Posted By: L. Brown
[quote=Ted Schefelbein]Amy Klobuchar was one of the Congressman who initially raised the issue of fraud potential from the Dominion/Sequoia voting systems. But, now that her suspicions have come to fruition, there is stone, cold, silence from her office on the subject.
Wonder why?
I see her glad handing at almost every Gamefair event I volunteer at, and have always made it clear how disappointing she is as a congressman, and how disappointed I am that I cant unsee her.

Ted, Minnesota lost a strong voice in Congress for hunting and wildlife when Collin Peterson lost last month. Long time and very strong supporter of Pheasants Forever. He survived for quite awhile in a district that had turned red. Not all Dems are on the wrong side of the fence when it comes to 2A, hunting, etc.

He was in lockstep with democrats in supporting the Obamacare disaster, Larry. None of them had the courage to realize what a farce that was, and vote against it.

Hunting, shooting and fishing become secondary concerns when the government mandates you have to buy a health insurance policy, and sees to it that it costs $30,000 a year, and features a $10,000 deductible. No, I didnt hunt very much during the year I was saddled with that.

Sorry, but, Ill take my chances with Michelle Fishbach. I cant afford to be a single issue voter, Larry.

Best,
Ted