Originally Posted By: SKB
I noticed the Republicans suggesting that a vote boycott was in order but did not see the Dems suggesting that, did you have a reference Geo?

Here is a story about What Lin Wood said regarding the issue:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/20...sh=60aee974604b

I am certainly open minded enough to believe you, I just have not seen it yet.

Steve

Steve, do you really believe that came from the republicans? The State is at a tipping point which may well result in a shift from red to blue. There may or may not be rampant fraud, but we certainly do have a ramped up democrat bloc which believes it has overtaken the traditional republican power.

Stacey Abrams, a black woman nearly beat our current republican Governor. She has become a star in the national democrat contingent by refusing to acknowledge her defeat and organizing the liberal vote here. She is accused of lots of fraud, but the State is still run by the republican party and any attempt to commit voter fraud in January will be under the strictest possible oversite. If fraud occurred in November I don't think we'll see it again in January.

Therefore I believe we'll see whether the liberals or the conservatives have the votes. I honestly don't know the answer to that, but I do know republicans boycotting the vote is suicide...Geo

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 12/03/20 12:50 PM. Reason: add a bunch