I'll work on some pics, but this year I drug Gebrüder Ellenburg to Kansas to hunt >>Ditch Parrots<< & Waterfowl. This is Benjamin's 1st Kansas Pheasant right out of the gate & our Pup Ela's 1st Pheasant. Although he isn't toting a double, it is the scattergun of my Dad's Uncle, whom neither of the Boys Ellenburg knew, but I accompanied Dad's Uncle on countless adventures, as he retired from the U.S. of A. Airforce when I was able to take a scattergun afield. Anyway, they event meant much more to me than Benjamin, I assume? At any rate, Benjamin is hooked for life..... Also his elder Brother Owen was successful and he too is hooked on wingshooting with an emphasis on waterfowl, stating that it was the most exciting event he could remember.

Recently I was fortunate to be the current custodian of a Ludwig Borovnik drilling of 20 bore(3") over 7x65R(61cm+/-) plus an additional set of tubes with 20 bore(3") over 9,3X62R(65 cm). I was a bit skeptical but I never uncased another scattergun for anything. Kansas Pheasants are as wiley as any, and probably a bit more. They were scarce but we made the best of it.

Many more adventures are on the horizon......

Cheers,

Raimey
rse